What story do you see hiding here?
- This picture if found hundreds of years in the future. Very interesting, but it gets more so when you discover it happened on a planet never seen by man until that moment.
- Robots have begun to imitate the days of earth from centuries earlier. Why? They want to feel more human.
- What appears to be humans are really aliens living among us for centuries. They have even married into the human race and forever changed its future.
- A young girl only has this picture of her and her sister to remind her of her departed sibling. She is determined to find out what happened to her even if she has to go into worlds unknown.
- Two young witches took different paths when they were young, but both paths will lead back to them together again to fight against the darkness that threatens to consume them both.
- A magic wand is split between the sisters for safe keeping. If the complete wand gets in the wrong hands, they might find themselves lost.
- These two girls have a long history together, but it comes to a head when they are teens and fall for the same boy.
- They have met the loves of their lives when they go off to college. What they don't realize is that they are dating boys their parents will not approve of.
- Dating twins can be hard especially when they are identical to the point that there is no difference in anything they do. But true love can see beyond the surface to the heart.
- The girls turn up missing after walking home from a party. It becomes a county wide search that uncovers more missing girls.
- When one girl is missing for a week, she turns up back in her bed unaware that seven days has gone by with her unaccounted for.
- Sisters find out they are not really related despite being identical. DNA confirms it. How and why did this happen?
- A young girl’s best friend dies. She deals with death at a young age and her own grief.
- Two young girls get to go on a summer vacation in a country across the ocean. They discover new friends and learn a few lessons about true friendship.
- Best friends discover they are really sisters.
- Famous siblings
- History of boarding schools
- Unique Pairings from school to the boardroom
- A map is found depicting twin statues where a hidden treasure is rumored to be.
- Twin sisters decide to hunt for hidden treasure.
- A woman finds that she has a twin sister who has sent her a cryptic message that has her traveling to distant lands.
- The images of the girls disappear from the picture. They are found wandering through the cemetery covered in blood.
- One twin dies. The other is haunted by her with claims that she is next.
- What seems to be twins are in reality the same person though everyone sees them as two individuals. When blood is spilled, who is guilty?
- Two Elizabeth’s for the throne? What if a twin had been hidden?
- Twin girls have a little fun when royalty comes to court. Which one is the real target of the prince’s affections?
- An earl’s wife dies. He marries his wife’s twin. Or is it really the wife?
- Two young girls, resembling the girls in the picture, are seen floating down the hall in the house. Why aren’t their spirits at rest?
- The girls in the photo cry on Saturday nights. Why is the photo crying?
- Every morning the photo is found in a different room. Who is moving the picture frame and why?
- Twin detectives find themselves the obsession of a killer who will stop at nothing until he has them.
- Why are the police arresting this woman for murder that she knows she is innocent of and has a solid alibi? Yet the video shows it is her committing the crime.
- Twin children are being stolen on the full moon of every month.
- A sixteen-year-old girl is on a quest to find her birth mother, but all she has to go on is a name and this picture.
- A brother and sister move into an old house with their aunt after a tragic accident took their parents. They find this picture, but their aunt is visibly shaken when she sees it. Who are these girls? And what is their aunt hiding?
- High school is hard. A teenage girl is caught by her history teacher vandalizing her school with a group of friend, who ran off and left her. The group ends up damaging a display of old photos the teacher had been working on. Instead of of detention or criminal charges, her teacher agrees that her punishment can be helping fix her project. This is one of the old pictures of former students that needs to be identified.
- Twins are born with strange markings on their wrists that have many religious fanatics thinking they are the chosen ones.
- A new Pope has ascended the Papal throne. What no one knows is that the Pope has a twin and is used quite often.
- Are twins really a curse from the devil? Should they be left out in the wilderness to die?
- A woman’s twin dies. She realizes she isn’t young anymore and life is passing her by.
- A friend passes away. She leaves her twin girls for one woman to raise. How can she do this when she is going through menopause, wants to take up drinking, and can’t seem to keep her mouth shut?
- In her early forties, a woman discovers the day her divorce papers are served that she is to have twins.