Stories are everywhere. Even here at an old plant.
- A break in at the plant is unusual but nothing the CIA should be interested in but they are. Now agents swarm over the complex finding a few dead bodies here and there.
- Neighbors of this plant start to suspect something when strange noises come from the plant when it is supposed to be shut down. Overnight armed guards appear. An ex-CIA agent starts to ask questions and turns up dead.
- The plant explodes one night. A night watchman is killed. An investigation leads one reporter running for her life from several agencies, some not our country’s.
- Within the plant is another world where small animals have learned to survive.
- A child builds a factory with his construction site. The next morning, he sees the exact replica of it on his way to school. No one believes him. The next thing he builds also appears.
- A factory where anything you desire can be made...for the right price.
- This is not just any plant. It is where magic is made.
- While this looks like a plant, that's just a cover. It's really a testing facility for magical creatures.
- This plant was recently bought by a wizard who is tired of magic and wants to do something normal, but running a plant without using magic will be harder than he thought.
- A nosy kid finds out that what should remain a secret in the plant should remain a secret.
- There is a floor of this plant that nobody goes to. A terrible creature is kept there, but now the monster is out. If not contained, everybody in the nearby town could be at risk.
- Workers at this plant are having "accidents" on the job.
- Strange noises come from the plant at night when it should be abandoned.
- A man, struggling to find work, gets an email of a job offer from this plant. He doesn’t remember applying, but who really remembers all of the applications you send out. A job is a job. Nothing could go wrong. . . .
- A body is found at the gate of the old plant, but it is found inside the locked gate that hasn’t been opened in years.
- The owner of this plant isn't human; it is ran by a supercomputer that likes everything to run smoothly.
- This plant is a cover for a lab that experiments on a group of aliens that crash landed on Earth.
- All the workers at this plant are really robots. What happens when the people in the nearby town start to suspect something isn't right?
- Development of (Industry)
- History of a particular plant
- How (item) is made
- A ghost is seen wandering through an abandoned plant. He starts the old equipment, works for an hour, and then disappears.
- This factory is producing haunted items.
- The workers at this factory only work at night. Why?
- A new job. A new town. A new love?
- Lost in a small town she is travelling through, a woman ends up at a plant and has to ask for directions. It is more than directions she gets.
- Willed his father’s furniture plant, one man doesn’t bank on the female manager.
- A woman is knocked out as she leaves her house for a jog. When she comes to, she finds herself in an abandoned plant and trying to escape with her life.
- One by one every day people are disappearing in one city. A detective picks up on the pattern which leads him to a plant that is making snacks for schools. But where are the people?
- Rumors of the plant machinery being alive is exaggerated, right?
- Teens make a dare to explore an abandoned plant. What they find has them questioning the right thing to do.
- Getting a summer job at a local company is not fun until one teen gets to know his coworkers.
- A school project gets out of hand when a group of teens sneak into a manufacturing site to use its tools.
- An old plant is turned into a church, but not everyone is satisfied.
- A piece of wood being used to make products has an iconic image in it. Should the plant recognize the religious event?
- One by one a company finds not just religion but love for each other.
- Finding herself having to support herself for the first time in twenty years, a woman takes a job in a plant and discovers that work can be fun.
- Losing one’s job is bad enough. Add that to the news that you have cancer. One woman has to fight several battles at once.
- Life throws us curveballs. But sometimes we can fight back. One woman takes the bull by the horns and ends up turning a company upside down.