- This wall is suddenly white. when it is repainted, the next morning it is white again.
- Mysterious message appears on the wall one day warning the people of impending danger.
- A brick appears loose. Upon closer examination, it is and can be pulled out. A note inside reveals secrets that could reach as high as the White House.
- Two lovers cannot show publicly how they feel. So they scratch secret codes onto the wall.
- A sign on a wall entices two former lovers to try making it work again.
- Two people see one sign advertising for a job opening. They both apply but find there is more to it for them.
- A child is caught painting graffiti on the wall. His punishment teaches him about respecting property.
- Standing against the wall for punishment isn’t fun. But what if you make a game of it?
- A blank wall suddenly becomes a communication device to another world.
- A wall divides the town that a wizard created. Do they dare cross it when they see a fairy fall?
- When an elf scales a wall that has kept his people out for thousands of years, what does he find?
- A wall that talks?
- A wall where executions were held. What could it tell us?
- This wall has a history on how it was erected. Drama you’d never think of from a mere wall.
- A wall is found hidden in ivy. Why was it built in the middle of a field that had been in the same family for hundreds of years.
- Notes are left on a wall before the killer strikes.
- A new coat of paint is applied to one section of wall every night a murder is committed. The end result is a self portrait of the killer.
- Throughout the city, a killer is using freshly painted walls to place his victims.